- we hope to ensure that you as customers of thatonlineshop pty ltd are satisfied with the shopping experience we offer and are happy with your purchased items. please read the following policy regarding returns and exchanges. if you remain in any way uncertain, please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with attention line returns policy.
returns & exchanges policy
in the unfortunate event that you are not satisfied with an item purchased from thatonlineshop you can return the item(s) within 14 calendar days of the original transaction receipt for an exchange, store credit or refund for equal value, which will be issued in the same form as original payment,
products returned must be in: new, unused, and unmarked condition, with all original packaging also in original, saleable condition. proof of purchase may be provided in the form of a transaction receipt, credit card statement, and/or thatonlineshop pty ltd my account details to clarify.
thatonlineshop will not exchange or provide store credit or refund for any items not returned in a new, unused and unmarked condition. we do not sell imperfect items and will not accept the return of any item, which is considered marked or imperfect. packaging is an inherent part of the product, and a full refund or credit will not be issued if the packaging is not returned.
faulty items: if you receive an item that you consider to be flawed or faulty upon delivery, please contact us immediately to discuss repair or replacement.
pre order items (indicated as such on the thatonlineshop website) are not applicable for standard return or exchange, as they are arranged according to customer request. should a pre order item arrive in an unsatisfactory condition or not meet the product specifications please call or email to provide proof of damage so that we can remedy the situation with our suppliers and carriers.
should you need to arrange to return a product please contact us via email so we can provide you with instructions for returning your item(s).
- transactions are managed via our website shopping cart facility, powered by PayPal. please see our home page for SSL certificate reference and refer to privacy information regarding any personal details you provide thatonlineshop pty ltd in the process of shopping with us.
direct deposit payment
- we are aware that not all customers like to use credit card payment options. we are happy for you to place an order on the website, with us via phone on (03) 9818 7731 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org please use the direct debit option when ordering via thatonlineshop website where direct debit transfer instructions will be provided on confirmation of your order. your order will not be dispatched until payment confirmation has been received.
delivery of your goods within Australia
- parcels are sent & tracked via Australia Post, Star Trak, Couriers Please (signature required unless authority to leave stated in comments of checkout), Australia Post (eparcels or express packages within Australia. for larger parcels we may also use Startrak Express/Australian Airway Express. if you are not generally at home during the day when parcels are delivered please leave permission to leave comments at checkout or use a business delivery address.
- if your parcel cannot be delivered to by Australia Post a notification card will be issued and the item will be available at your local post office for collection. if not collected, it may be returned to thatonlineshop and any re-delivery charges will be charged to the customer. should you be expecting a delivery from us and have not received it within the published delivery times available on our website please communicate with us within reasonable time to allow us to remedy the situation.
permission to leave unattended
- the choice to leave items unattended is at the customer’s own risk. if you can not specify a safe location please think carefully about this option as we can not take responsibility for delivered goods if they are removed before your receipt.
- standard delivery is quoted for Australian delivery. international deliveries or items marked as “bulky” or “additional shipping costs apply” will be calculated based on goods and destination. we will contact you to communicate delivery information and related costs prior to confirming the dispatch. should delivery costs exceed your expectations and you wish to cancel the order, thatonlineshop will fully refund the amount currently charged to your card for that order.
- standard delivery provided by thatonlineshop is for regular sized parcels that can be delivered through Australia Post. standard delivery packages can be expected to be received 3- 5 days from the order being processed. delivery times are approximate due to the variation in time of order being placed and specific location of parcel delivery address. we do endeavour at all times to process and deliver parcels within the quickest time frame.
- if for any reason we believe you may experience a delay with your parcel we will be thorough in our communication with you regarding reasons for possible delays and possible remedies that may be taken to ensure your experience with thatonlineshop pty ltd is of the best customer service standards.
- a delayed delivery may arrive within 5-7 days however we will be sure to inform you of the situation and advise you of how we intend to minimise any stress caused to you or your gift recipient as a result of a delivery delay.
- thatonlineshop gift vouchers and any unused portion of gift vouchers should be spent within 12 months from the date of purchase, after which time the gift voucher expires. the “expiry” date is 12 calendar months from the date of issue included on the gift certificate.
- gift vouchers can only be redeemed by following the dots through the website at www.thatonlineshop.lineoclients.com
- gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund. gift vouchers that have been issued as a free gift with purchase promotion cannot be redeemed within the same promotional transaction.
- any unused balance remaining on a gift voucher will remain in the recipient’s gift voucher account and is not transferable to another customer account. the original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
- if when redeeming a gift voucher your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay for the balance with a valid and accepted credit card or direct debit.
- gift vouchers and their use at thatonlineshop pty ltd are subject to thatonlineshop terms and conditions.
- thatonlineshop are not responsible for lost or stolen gift vouchers.
- thatonlineshop reserves the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift voucher is used to purchase goods through the gift voucher redemption payment method.
- thatonlineshop may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift vouchers.
- thatonlineshop gift vouchers are not to be used in conjunction with any promotional discount that offers a complimentary gift voucher as a free gift with purchase promotion.